An Environmentally-Friendly Closed-Cell, Spray-In-Place Insulation That Stops Air Infiltration While Providing Energy Savings and Added Comfort.
LAPOLLA High Performance Residential Insulation provides builders with an affordable, top quality spray foam alternative.
- Adaptable to uniquely shaped structures and difficult-to-insulate designs.
- Cost effective and easy to install so you finish a job under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Is environmentally friendly, containing renewable agricultural resources and using no harmful ozonedepleting chemicals – NCFI was awarded the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Stratospheric Ozone Protection Award.
- Environmentally safe application utilizes a water blown agent.
- Creates a fully adhered and monolithic membrane for as seamless insulation envelope.
- Conforms to odd shapes and configurations.
- Fills in large gaps, cavities, floors and ceilings.
- Can be applied to the underside of roof decks to form conditioned or cathedralized attic areas.
- Normally unusable attic areas can be “harvested” by converting it into usable living space.
- Crawl space insulation may be installed in a non-vented configuration for greater energy savings.
- ICC Code compliant of the provisions of the International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC) and the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
- Installed by trained and highly experienced Gold Star contractors.
Note: Building codes require various insulation systems to be covered by an ignition barrier in attics and crawl spaces and by a thermal barrier (such as gypsum board) in occupied spaces. Your Gold StarSM contractors can advise you on proper installation.
LAPOLLA High Performance Residential Insulation can save homeowners money while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
- Save on monthly energy bills.
- Seals wall construction gaps and penetrations eliminating thermal bypass.
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping out dust and pollutants.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Provides consistent room temperatures – no drafts, no cold or hot spots.
- Reduces outside noise by creating a seamless insulated barrier.
- Never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, and is guaranteed to retain its insulation efficiency for the life of the home.
- Specially formulated with anti-microbial ingredient to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.*
- Proven insulating power – spray polyurethane foam systems have been applied successfully for over 35 years.
* LAPOLLA insulation systems are formulated with an anti-microbial ingredient to inhibit the growth of molds that may affect this product. The anti-microbial properties do not protect occupants of spaces insulated with LAPOLLA insulation from potential deleterious effects of molds, mold spores, or disease organisms that may be present in the environment.
- Contains up to 20% renewable agricultural products, including sugar cane, sugar beets, and corn. NCFI has formulated spray polyurethane foams containing sucrose-based, agriculturally derived ingredients since the mid-1960’s.
- Provides good thermal performance, lowering monthly energy consumption.
- Reduces energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
- Formulated with an anti-microbial ingredient inhibiting mold and mildew growth while providing improved indoor air quality.
- Promotes a sustainable design, because it never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, maintaining its insulation efficiency for the life of the structure.
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals. NCFI is the winner of an EPA Stratospheric Ozone & Climate Protection Award for extraordinary accomplishments and significant contributions to protect the environment.
- Reduces the amount of waste and debris that go into landfills. It strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface, so buildings last longer and don’t need to be replaced as often.