A High Performance Closed-Cell, Spray-In-Place Insulation Providing A Seamless Air Barrier And Dampproofing In One Application.
For insulating exterior masonry walls or cavity walls, there is no better choice than InsulBloc. InsulBloc is a 2 lb/ft density, spray-in-place closed-cell foam that forms a fully-adhered and seamless insulating, dampproffing, and air blocking membrane. InsulBloc offers higher R-values per unit thickness than can be achieved with any other type of commercially available insulation. InsulBloc can be applied to any masonry or construction material including concrete block, concrete brick, steel, wood, laminates, and exterior sheathing boards, and it conforms to any design shape, insulating around brick ties, corners, angles and curves. InsulBloc leaves no gaps or joints, eliminating thermal bridging and thermal bypass associated with perdormed boards.
InsulBloc In An Exterior Masonry Caving Stud Wall
InsulBloc high performance insulation provides architects with the highest quality spray foam technology on the market today, offering these benefits
- Adaptable to uniquely shaped structures and difficult-to-insulate designs.
- Easy to install so the job is finished under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Insulates, dampproofs and air seals in one step creating a seamless membrane.
- Watertight within seconds of being applied. Seals roof to wall joints, blocking wind driven rain penetration.
- FEMA Class 4, flood resistant material.
- Environmentally friendly, using no harmful ozone-depleting chemicals – NCFI was awarded the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Stratospheric Ozone Protection Award.
- Proven Performance — for over 40 years, InsulBloc has been used as a high performance insulation solution.
- Building code compliant.
BUILDING OWNER BENEFITS
InsulBloc high performance insulation can save property owners money while making their building healthier and more comfortable.
- Save on monthly energy bills.
- Provides superior R-value greater than 6 per inch, reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that eliminates leaks and energy loss.
- Provides a vapor retarder that controls moisture problems.
- Water barrier that blocks wind driven rain preventing water damage and repair cost.
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping out dust and pollutants.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Provides consistent interior temperatures – no drafts, no cold or hot spots.
- Reduces outside noise by creating a seamless, airtight insulated barrier.
- Never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, maintaining its insulation efficiency for the life of the building.
- Proven insulating power – spray polyurethane foam sistems have been applied successfully for over 40 years.