An Environmentally-Friendly Closed-Cell, Spray-In-Place Insulation That Controls Moisture and Air Infiltration While Providing Energy Savings and a New Level of Comfort.
InsulStar high performance spray foam insulation is the highest quality spray foam technology on the market today.
- Adaptable to uniquely shaped, hard-to-insulate designs.
- Easy to install so you finish a job under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Creates a fully adhered and monolithic membrane for seamless insulation envelope.
- Watertight within seconds of being applied.
- Environmentally friendly, using no harmful ozone-depleting chemicals – NCFI was awarded the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Stratospheric Ozone Protection Award.
- Can be applied to the undeside of roof decks to form conditioned or cathedralized attic areas.
- Normally unusable attic area can be “harvested” by converting it into usable living space.
- Crawl space insulation may be installed in a non-vented configuration for greater energy savings.
- Building code compliant and warranted for the life of the house.
- Installed by trained and highly experienced Gold StarSM contractors.
Note: Building codes require various insulation systems to be covered by an ignition barrier in attics and crawl spaces and by a thermal barrier (such as gypsum board) in occupied spaces. Your Gold StarSM contractors can advise you on proper installation.
InsulStar high performance spray foam insulation can save homeowners money while making their home healthier and more comfortable.
- Save up to 60% on your monthly energy bills.
- Provides superior R-value greater than 6 per inch, reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that eliminates leaks and energy loss.
- Provides a vapor retarder that controls moisture problems.
- Specially formulated to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.*
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping out dust and pollutants.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Provides consistent room temperatures – no drafts, no cold or hot spots.
- Reduces outside noise by creating a seamless, airtight insulated barrier.
- Never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, maintaining its insulation efficiency for the life of the home.
- Strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface.
- Dampproofs by creating a seamless membrane between the inner and outer walls.
- Proven insulating power – spray polyurethane foam systems have been applied successfully for over 35 years.
* InsulStar insulation systems are formulated with an anti-microbial ingredient to inhibit the growth of molds that may affect this product. The anti-microbial properties do not protect occupants of spaces insulated with InsulStar insulation from potential deleterious effects of molds, mold spores, or disease organisms that may be present in the environment.
- Contains up to 20% renewable agricultural products, including sugar cane, sugar beets, and corn. NCFI has formulated spray polyurethane foams containing sucrose-based, agriculturally derived ingredients since the mid-1960’s.
- Provides a higher R-value than conventional insulation, lowering monthly energy bills by up to 60%.
- Reduces energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact and carbon footprint.
- Helps improve indoor air quality, because it keeps out dust and pollutants and is specially formulated to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
- Requires less lumber, because InsulStar requires only 2×4 studs, not the 2×6 studs needed to fit batt insulation. Building a typical house in the US with 2×4 studs instead of 2x6s saves an average of two to three trees.
- Promotes a sustainable design, because it never settles, shrinks, compresses or sags, maintaining its insulation efficiency for the life of the structure.
- Odorless and non-toxic.
- Contains no ozone-depleting chemicals. NCFI is the winner of an EPA Stratospheric Ozone & Climate Protection Award for extraordinary accomplishments and significant contributions to protect the environment.
- Reduces the amount of waste and debris that go into landfills. It strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface, so buildings last longer and don’t need to be replaced as often.